Whether in need of a few days a week, or a full time 40 hour + nanny, Naptown Nannies is here to help!
Your full or part-time nanny will help with any tasks related to the child(ren) such as general clean up after themselves and the children, preparing meals for the children, transportation, & homework support.
Any duties pertaining to the children such as, children’s laundry, emptying and loading the dishwasher, organization and clean-up of all child related areas is also included in typical duties.
$350 registration fee, then a one-time placement fee if hired of 12% of nanny’s annual salary for full-time placements ( 30 hours plus a week) if or 15% of nanny’s annual salary for part-time.
Placement Fee Includes
- Initial Home Visit ( or Zoom Visit ) to learn about the unique needs of your family
- Personalized job description
- Extensive candidate screening, and reference checks
- Comprehensive background check including National, State, and County Criminal Checks, Nationwide Sexual Offender, Driving Records, Alias Search, Address Trace, and Social Security Verification.
- Scheduling of interviews and follow up after interviews with both the nanny and the family
- CPR / First Aid certification
- Professional Employment Agreement Template
- Payroll and tax referral
- One candidate replacement within 90 days of the first day of employment.
- Follow up and support before, during, and after the placement.