Naptown Nannies brings you the best Annapolis has to offer in childcare! Our group of experienced, enthusiastic, and loving nannies are ready to help fulﬁll your childcare needs.
All Naptown Nannies are at least 18 years of age, have at least 2 years of childcare experience, and are CPR and First Aid certiﬁed. The screening process for nannies is very extensive and involves the following->
- Comprehensive Application: Nannies are required to complete an extensive application and questionnaire.
- Interview: Naptown Nannies conducts an in person interview for each and every candidate.
- Personally Veriﬁed References: References are personally veriﬁed by Naptown Nannies. Candidates need at least three references, at least two of them being related to past childcare experiences. In most cases four to ﬁve references are being examined.
- Background Check: Many companies and online services tout a background check. But here at Naptown Nannies we go the extra mile to ensure that a comprehensive, not just basic background check is performed. The background check is done by a private investigation ﬁrm, and includes:
- National, State, and County Criminal Checks
- Nationwide Sexual Offender
- Driving Records
- Alias Search
- Address Trace
- Social Security Veriﬁcation